About Us

Alfa Romeo arrives in China this year

Alfa Romeo will arrive in China this year with its import and its distribution being handled by China Premium Lifestyle Enterprise, a company that already holds similar responsibilities in Hong Kong and Macau. The new deal will expose Alfa Romeo to the world’s second biggest car market, helping the sporty Italian brand move towards its recently stated goal of producing 300,000 cars per year.

China Premium Lifestyle Enterprise exposure to the Alfa Romeo brand came last year when it bought an initial 49 percent of Technorient, the Hong Kong-based firm which operates in the luxury automobile sector in Hong Kong, China and Macau. Under the terms of the deal China Premium Lifestyle, which is owned by Wong Kee Hong (Holdings) Ltd, will acquire the remaining 51 percent of Technorient during this year.

Technorient, which in its last financial period, reported sales of US$48.7 million, bought Italian Motors (Sales & Service) Ltd and Auto Italia Ltd in 1983. Technorient thus became the sole distributor for both Ferrari and Maserati in Hong Kong and Macau, and it was also instrumental in introducing the Ferrari brand to China, selling the first car there in 1993. In the last three years Technorient has been developing its own independently run joint Ferrari-Maserati dealer network in China, working closely with Ferrari’s own in-house importer and distributor which is based in Shanghai.

The company wishes to tap into the huge growth in demand for luxury branded goods in the Chinese market and will now slot Alfa Romeo alongside its Ferrari and Maserati operations. Since the turn of the century the Chinese car market has become the most important arena for carmakers globally, outside the USA. Technorient has a head start with the Milanese brand as it is already the exclusive distributor of Alfa Romeo in both the Hong Kong and Macau provinces, where it also has exclusive rights to distribute Ferreti yachts.

To help give Technorient a more focused image for its future plans to make a strong impact on the rapidly growing luxury brand sector in China, the name of the company was changed in December to China Premium Lifestyle Enterprise, Inc.

Red Alfa Romeo Car Pic

Alfa at the 77th Geneva Show

Alfa Romeo returns to the Geneva International Motor Show with an exciting stand where standard models alternate with special versions to underline the brand’s unique position in the world automotive market.

At the Geneva Motor Show, world premieres and today’s product range coexist perfectly, and represent the connotation of ‘sportiness and elegance’ as Alfa Romeo sees it, fruit of the most sophisticated technology and a heritage of cars and designers, races and engines that have written whole chapters in the history of technological progress and racing in the 20th century. Amongst Alfa Romeo’s showcase of sexy stars, guests will be able to touch, feel and smell models that have made international headlines such as:

Inside Alfa Romeo Car Image

The world premiere of the Alfa Brera 2.2 JTS Selespeed with the new Selespeed robotised gearbox, the technological evolution of the Selespeed unit that adopts an extremely user-friendly robotised electrohydraulic system for manual sequential and automatic gear changes. Visitors will also witness the world premier of 200 bhp Alfa Spider 2.4 JTDM, the first open sports car equipped with a Diesel engine and a sporty 6-speed gearbox which guarantees excellent power and torque deliveries but low consumption. On the stand there is also an Alfa Spider with the powerful 3.2 V6 JTS 24 valve engine and the new 6-speed automatic transmission, a jewel of automotive engineering that delivers an amazing 191 kW (260 bhp) at 6,300 rpm, and peak torque of 322 Nm (32.8 kgm) at 4,500 rpm. Both Alfa Spiders present the top-of-the-range outfit, which includes 7 airbags, VDC, ASR, dual-zone automatic climate control, wind-stops, natural leather upholstery and 18” alloys.

The undisputed star of the ‘super cars’, the Alfa 8C Competizione is displayed in Geneva with brand-new Black bodywork. This exclusive tourer, produced in a limited series, epitomises the values that have always been a hallmark of Alfa: technology and emotion.